It’s finally here.
Black Friday has officially started at PushAlert. And I am so excited to share with you the biggest sale of the year. Now and only now, you will get a 30% discount on our yearly plan subscription. (Already a customer, login here to get the offer)
Why should Web Push Notifications be an essential part of your marketing?
- High Opt-in Rate – Unlike popups that ask for user’s email, phone numbers to send newsletters and promotions, web push just requires to user to consent to receiving notifications. A single click and the user is subscribed. Making this the most frictionless process to gain subscribers. This is the easiest way to capture first time visitors, and users who don’t want to share their personal information.
- Real-time Delivery – Web push notifications are delivered instantly if the user is online on their device, making this the perfect medium to start a flash sale or report a breaking news.
- Abandoned Cart Recovery and Browse Abandoned Recovery – You can now easily reach out to users who have left products in their cart or just left the website without making any purchase. The benefit with web push is that these are delivered right in front of the user on their devices for maximum engagement.
- Higher Engagement – Unlike emails or SMS, which require multiple step to reach your website, from opening the mail to reading it to clicking on a button or link, web push works with a single tap. The entire notification window is an action which leads the user to the desired landing page on your website. Enticing content or headlines in notifications are sure to boost your engagement rates up to 10X compared to other channels.
- Easy Segmentation – With PushAlert you can easily convert user behavior into segments. From their last visit, to last purchase as well as the products they have looked at, you can use all this information to send personalized notifications at scale. You can also send out automated back in stock alerts and price drop notifications for products the customers are interested in.
- Send Notifications without App – Web Push Notifications do not require an app or any installation. You can now send notifications to Android mobile devices without any app. Moreover, Apple will also be bringing Web Push Notifications support to iOS in early 2023, opening up a whole new segment of customers. This is the best time to start building your web push audience.
Moreover, you also get to use our Android App Push Notifications library free with unlimited subscribers and unlimited notifications for 6 months.
This is a limited period offer, and it will be available till there are vouchers left.
What are you waiting for? Click below and claim your discount voucher right away!